IT / Web Design
Seeking: IT Infrastructure Engineer
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in IT infrastructure support in New Zealand and overseas
- Proven track record contracting in large and small organisations including software vendors, manufacturing, engineering, public sector and hospitality
- Current Microsoft and Cisco certification
- Successfully coordinated project including rollouts, refreshes, upgrades and building moves
- Autonomously managed and prioritised BAU IT operations
- Able to resolve and document difficult technical issues
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualifications: Diploma in Systems and Network Administration; Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Microelectronics and Computing
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.