Seeking: Customer Service
Key skills and experience:
- Over 8 years overseas experience in sales and professional customer service
- Extensive experience with enquiries via phone calls, emails, face to face & social media
- Seasoned negotiator and dealmaker with buyers, vendors, companies and organisations both private and government
- Experience delegating and overseeing various repairs and jobs with several different tradesmen simultaneously as a property manager
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accredited computer technician, A+ certified
- Over 2 years hands-on experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting computer, printer, software and network issues
- Able to act as an in-house IT technician to urgently solve any time sensitive technical issues
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Illustrator CS5.1, diagnostic utility software
Qualifications: Certificate in Computer, Technical & Client Support
Value added: Fluent in Samoan
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.