Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Office Manager/Administration
Key skills and experience:
- Local retail business experience; solid management, administrative, supervisory and people skills
- Proactive approach to finding and implementing practical productivity enhancement and cost cutting solutions across all business operations
- Well-developed, clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective in dealing with all sorts of people at all levels of an organization
- Strong problem-solving, organisational, planning and analytical skills
- Hardworking, honest, reliable, determined and resilient with initiative, flexibility and adaptability, quick to learn new skills
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), CorelDraw, Corel Photo Paint, Adobe Photoshop
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Spanish
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.