IT / Web Design
Seeking: ERP Consultant/Business Analyst
Key skills and experience:
- Wealth of New Zealand experience deploying ERP systems in a wide range of industries
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Server and desktop platforms and networking
- A successful implementer who manages projects to excellent levels of technology, standards, and process, within schedule and allocated budgets, through a combination of technical and communication skills
- A logical thinker with a methodical approach to business analysis combined with innovative problem solving
- A highly flexible and fast learner who is fluent in many systems and is productive in both team-based and self-managed projects
- Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MS Server, SQL Server, MS Desktop, Nimbus, Sage ACCPAC, Pacsoft, IMS Payroll
Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts in Information Systems Management; Microsoft Certified Professional; Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Value added: Fluent in Hindi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.