Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Legal Assistant/Administrator
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in face-to-face customer service
- Experience in researching and updating relevant committees on policy updates, laws, regulations and procedures
- Extensive legal experience - strong knowledge of Human Rights’ regulations; strong knowledge of companies’ regulations; familiar with international trade law; able to compose contracts; extensive experience with World Trade Organisation (WTO), knowledge of their procedures and Foreign Trade strategies
- Strong attention to detail present in all composed documentations, as well as in the process of oral communication or negotiation between different departments
- Able to multi-task with exceptional results in task delivery
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualifications: Master in Commercial Law; Bachelor of Law; Diploma in Trade Policy
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.