Auckland Business Chamber is available to support you during all levels of COVID-19 lockdown.
- City office: Free phone 0800 543 543
- Manukau: Free phone 0800 709 907
- Tamaki Hub: Free phone 0800 562
Here’s how we work
Level 3 & 4 - our offices are closed but we are available by phone, email and zoom to assist you. International documentation is an essential service, so will still be processing certifications. Wet stamping for limited certain countries can still occur. See more here.
Level 2 & 2.5 - our offices are open with limited staff and visitors. If you need to come to the office, please phone us to make an appointment first. We will ask you a couple of questions before you come in to ensure we keep everyone safe. Please do not come to our offices if you are unwell.
Any meetings or training classes will be small, meet social distancing rules and strict sanitizing measures. You must register in our system at reception and there is a QR code at the entrance.
Level 1 - happy days, we will operate as usual but will still be contact tracing and sanitizing.
OTHER INFORMATION TO HELP YOU THROUGH THIS
- Keep your distance when outside your home.
- You should keep at least:
- 2 metres in public and in retail stores, like supermarkets and clothes shops.
- 1 metre in most other places like workplaces, cafes, restaurants, and gyms.
- At Alert Level 2 the risk of COVID-19 being present in the community is higher.
- You must wear a face covering on public transport.
You are encouraged to wear face coverings in situations where physical distancing is not possible, like in shops and training environments.
Workplaces and businesses
- Businesses can open if they’re following public health guidance, which includes physical distancing and record keeping.
- Many public venues can open at Alert Level 2, this includes museums and libraries, cinema, restaurants, cafes and bars.
- There are extra restrictions on social gatherings, funerals and tangihanga in the Auckland region.
- Social gatherings must not exceed 10 people.
- Funerals and tangihanga may have up to 50 people and have to meet other conditions set by the Ministry of Health.
If you’re having trouble with money, there may be support for you.
- Financial support information
- Detailed information about life at Alert Level 2
For more information on Covid-19
• Visit the Unite against Covid-19 website