- Applications to be open from 27 January - 20 March 2020.
- Scholarship/s will be valued at $20,000.
- All applications must be completed via the online application form.
- Applicants will be expected to covey how their application and vision for the award honours the legacy of the late Stanley Rately.
- Applications will be reviewed, and the winner/s selected by the Auckland Business Chamber in conjunction with the Trustee (Perpetual Guardian).
- Winner/s will be awarded at an event at the Auckland Business Chamber, accompanied by Andrew Barnes, Founder of Perpetual Guardian and the 4 Day Work Week.
- The length of the assessment process is dependent on the volume of applications and all applicants are notified of the decision. During the assessment period, trustees may request further clarification from the applicant regarding their application.
Regrettably, due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide detailed feedback on unsuccessful applications. Please note the decision of the Trustees is final and not subject to any appeals process.