Any business of any size located in the Auckland Central area is eligible to enter the Central Auckland awards. The Auckland Central boundaries are:
- Albert-Eden-Roskill Ward
- Maungakiekie-Tamaki Ward
- Orakei Ward
- Puketapapa Ward
- Waitemata Ward
Any business of any size located in the North Auckland area is eligible to enter the North Auckland awards. The North Auckland boundaries are:
- Albany Ward
- North Shore Ward
- Rodney Ward
Any business of any size located in the South Auckland area is eligible to enter the South Auckland awards. The South Auckland boundaries are:
- Howick Ward
- Manukau Ward
- Manurewa-Papakura Ward
- Franklin Ward
Any business of any size located in the West Auckland area is eligible to enter the West Auckland awards. The West Auckland boundaries are:
- Whau Ward
- Waitakere Ward
- Upper Harbour and Henderson-Massey Ward
- The awards are not open to employees or officers of Westpac, Auckland Chamber of Commerce, ATEED, judges or other supporting partners of the Westpac Auckland Business Awards.
- Category sponsors can not enter the category they sponsor.
- Auckland Chamber of Commerce and ATEED place high value on the Awards. Entrants must disclose any issues that may compromise the integrity of the Awards or cause the business to discontinue in the next year. These issues may include legal action, law changes, possible loss of funding, or other risks.
- The Supreme Winners from 2015 are unable to enter the 2016 Awards. Category winners are unable to enter the same category.
- All entries must be received by 4.00pm on Thursday 2 June 2016.
- By entering these awards you agree to ATEED and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- You need to include some numbers to show that your business is sound and/or growing. You may, for example, provide graphs showing revenues over the past few years.