Tech Lab 3: Automate Your Business
The Tech Lab Series are a variety of innovative courses for people in business who are wanting to gain practical understanding of how technology can be an easy tool to benefit business. These courses will help you feel confident with technology and connect you with services that can help you save money and time.
Artificial Intelligence is not just a buzzword it is here now. Forbes predicts 62% of businesses will be using AI (Artificial Intelligence) by 2018. AI is simply machines learning how to do your repetitive tasks. Emailing, help desks and appointment setting is already here and you may not even know you are talking to a robot. Businesses who start adopting AI now will find themselves far superior to their competition in the future. Learn how to automate your business and embrace the changes technology is bringing to the business world.
Using the tools that you have acquired in the previous workshops you will learn how to set up workflow tools, how AI works and advanced integration of the tools. Automate your Business, the third workshop in the Tech Lab Series, will introduce you to the AI tools available and leave you confident with a good knowledge on the future of AI in business.
The participate will…
- Introduction to various business process automation tools
- How to setup and use online business workflow management tools
The participant will learn…
- How to set up platforms (virtual PA, virtual fleet management, virtual email and cloud platforms)
- What are Triggers, Filters and Actions within business Automation
- Webhooks and Advanced Integration
- How AI works
Who should attend this course?
- Attendees who have completed Professionalise your online profile & Integrate your online tools to reduce time and save money
- Business owners or managers
- Those looking to start a business for the first time
- Sole Traders
- Individuals who would like to gain skills and understanding in technology
- Job seekers wanting to add skillsets to their CV
- Employee's responsible for customer care, sales teams or operations
(depending on skillset may want to look at completing previous workshops)
What do I need?
- Completion of Professionalise your online profile & Integrate your online tools to reduce time and save money
- or already has a good online profile and handle of Integration and using SaaS
- Good Knowledge of Xero or Completed Certificate in Xero
- Good Understanding of EXCEL or completed EXCEL I & EXCEL II
- Laptop (basic laptops available to hire via the Auckland Chamber of Commerce)
Each Tech Lab is limited to a small number of registrations so that each participant is able to get the best out of the workshop. Please see the individual modules to understand what each of the workshops cover.