Tech Lab 2: Integrate Your Online Tools
The Tech Lab Series are a variety of innovative courses for people in business who are wanting to gain practical understanding of how technology can be an easy tool to benefit business. These courses will help you feel confident with technology and connect you with services that can help you save money and time.
Historically, companies were required to buy, build, and maintain their IT infrastructures and expect an exponential cost. SaaS (software as a service) gives companies an alternative. Now, they can subscribe to products that solve their problems simply by signing up on the Internet. SaaS products are available from any device - anytime, anywhere. This also means lower costs for hardware, software, and the people needed to manage it all.
Learn how to integrate the tools that you have learnt in Professionalise your online profile and set up more advanced tools that will assist you on your business journey. Integrate your online tools is the second workshop in the Tech Lab Series and will set you up with the ability to use your existing online technology with other technology available. You will learn about services that virtualise your business within Admin, Operations, Staff, Transport and more.
The participate will…
- Set up a CRM system
- Set up and use online quoting and contract tools
- Setup Email automation
- How to set up online ticketing and helpdesks
The participant will learn…
- How to set up platforms (virtual PA, Virtual fleet management, virtual email and cloud platforms)
- What are Triggers, Filters and Actions within business Automation
- Webhooks and Advanced Integration
- How AI works
Who should attend this course?
- Attendees who have completed Professionalise your online profile
- Business owners or managers
- Those looking to start a business for the first time
- Sole Traders
- Individuals who would like to gain skills and understanding in technology
- Job seekers wanting to add skillsets to their CV
What do I need?
- Currently using and confident using tools taught in Professionalise your online profile
- Good Knowledge of Xero or Completed Certificate in Xero
- Good Understanding of EXCEL or completed EXCEL I & EXCEL II
- Laptop (basic laptops available to hire via the Auckland Chamber of Commerce)
Each Tech Lab is limited to a small number of registrations so that each participant is able to get the best out of the workshop. Please see the individual modules to understand what each of the workshops cover.