Certificate in Xero May
Need to learn how to use Xero and FAST?
This workshop provides participants with an intermediate level of Xero knowledge. Learn how to use Xero to manage your own business accounts or your client’s accounts. This course will set you up with a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career. You will gain a Certificate in Xero, another frequent request of employers.
We will cover the following in the workshop:
- Introduction to Xero Accounting software
- How to prepare bank reconciliations
- Processing sales and invoices
- Entering purchases and bills
- Customer relationship management within Xero software
- How to prepare financial statements and understand Xero reporting
- Understanding the chart of accounts in Xero
- Using Xero Payroll
Who should attend this course?
- Business owners or managers
- Those looking to start a business for the first time.
- Assistant accountants or those in a business support role.
- Individuals seeking a qualification in Xero accounting software
- Job seekers wanting to add a qualification to their CV
You will need a laptop for this course
(basic laptops available to hire via the Auckland Chamber of Commerce)
Learn accounting software from an expert trainer.
Daniel Hunt is a highly qualified Chartered Accountant. He has been a University Lecturer runs his own training and accountancy practice. He has over 10 years’ experience training on Xero Accounting Software and business and presents at organisations both in New Zealand and internationally. Daniel’s organisation is a Xero Approved Training Centre.