Project Management / Contract Management
Seeking: Project Manager/Operations Supervisor
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in the Banking sector and IT Infrastructure technology, some experience in property and construction
- Excellent in project management methodologies and planning
- Confident in building professional and supportive relationships with senior management, business users, sponsors, stakeholders and project team
- Excellent skills in business application integration, release management and software deployment
- Excellent experience in technical projects; hardware, infrastructure, system and application integration, system upgrades, migrations, ICT technology, site planning and implementation, company-wide rollouts
- Enjoys the satisfaction and sense of achievement in seeing projects come to fruition
- Passionate about the latest technology ranging from IT to media and communications
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Clarity, MS Project
Qualifications: National Certificate in Business Computing (NCBC) - Programming Major; PRINCE 2 Practitioner
Value added: Fluent in Dutch, intermediate French
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.