Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Seeking: Assistant Accountant/Auditor
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in local government delivering accounting and risk and internal auditing services
- Strong in organisational and time management, able to deliver services in a timely manner and experienced working in fast moving environments, providing accurate and timely information to a high standard
- Extensive accounting experience – management accounting, month end accruals adjustments, budgeting and forecasting
- Continually aiming for personal and professional development
- Honest and reliable with a mature approach and the capacity to quickly adapt to new environments
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and to develop solutions to problems
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SAP, MYOB
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
Value added: Fluent in Shona (African language)
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.