Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Key skills and experience:
- Wealth of New Zealand experience as a Finance Assistant
- Experienced in accounts payable and receivable, timesheet processing, credit control, journal processing, updating spreadsheets etc.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm, with a real ‘can-do’ attitude, enjoys the satisfaction of seeing things through to the end
- Excellent with MYOB and advanced Excel skills
- Banking sector experience
- Works well in both a team and individually
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) Pronto, MYOB, SAP, Propeller, Sun, Navision, PeopleSoft, Vantage, Auto Line, AX Dynamics, Sage Accpac
Qualifications: NZ Diploma in Business – Accounting Principles and Practices
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.