Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Key skills and experience:
- Solid understanding and experience of NZ accounting principles and systems, including financial accounting and reporting, auditing, business compliance and taxation
- Strong IT skills in MS Office and MYOB, with the ability to pick up new software packages
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, with excellent numeracy and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates initiative when resolving complex issues or recommending new ideas
- Proactive team member, who enjoys assisting others to achieve positive outcomes
- Organised, energetic and reliable, with a strong work ethic committed to professional standards
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy); Bachelor of Chemical and Material Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Farsi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.