Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Production/Product Engineer
Key skills and experience:
- Wealth of experience in the design and manufacturing industry including automotive, food processing machines, sheet metal/extrusion fabrication and custom designed products
- Strong skills in CAD design, drafting, process improvement and engineering, quality control, design management, production management, planning, root cause analysis, problem solving, customer service, project estimation/costing, product development, Bill of Material (BOM)
- Ensures high quality design/product, great customer service with delivery on time
- Team player, leader, mentor and decision-maker
- Willing to learn, excited to share knowledge, self-motivated, results-driven, quality oriented, ability to influence others, has high analytical thinking/problem-solving, enjoys working under pressure
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SOLIDWORKS
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Filipino
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.