IT / Web Design
Seeking: Network & System Administrator
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in building, configuration and troubleshooting of servers and desktop hardware
- Able to deploy Ubuntu, Centos Lunix, Windows 7, 8.1, Office using SCCM 2012 R2
- Experienced in answering technical questions and resolving problems relating to operating systems, applications and networking issues in the enterprise space via phone or onsite visits
- Able to investigate issues and do research to resolve customer OS, application, virtualising or networking issues
- Experience in planning, implementation and execution of projects
- Self-motivated, proactive, methodical, analytical and ambitious
- Positive and cooperative in any team environment
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) AD, Windows Print, DHCP, DNS, FTP, TCP/IP, VPN, Wsus, Terminal server, SCCM, Group Policy, Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013 IIS, routing, WDS, file print services, TMG server ”ISA”, Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10, Ubuntu
Qualifications: Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.