Administration / Business Support
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in accounting and administration roles
- Extensive accounting experience - financial statements, accounts receivable and payable, general ledger reconciliation, inventory and fixed assets control/reconciliations, taxation, costing and banking
- Analytic and mathematical approach to problems with a strong focus on procedures and company policies
- Port operations experience overseas as Terminal Manager and Ship Officer - extensive knowledge of maritime regulations and management of safety and security risks associated with ships and port facilities
- Relates well to people from all cultures, backgrounds and professions – from business owners and government officials to front-line workers
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Empower, XERO, Payroll applications
Qualifications: Bachelor of Operations Research and Management; National Certificate in Computing
Value added: Fluent in Turkish
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.