Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand experience in local chain companies
- Extensive accounting experience - MYOB, Payroll, GST, annual tax returns, bank reconciliations, income statements, balance sheets, costing reports, budgeting reports, audits for bookkeeping, internal control, accounting policies
- Broad knowledge of financial systems and how businesses operate
- Great sense of humour, team player
- Always taking individual responsibility
- Fast learner, prudent, accurate with number and works well toward target
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB BankLink, Ace Payroll
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (Accounting); Bachelor of Business (Retailing); Diploma of Business
Value added: Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.