Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Fibre Designer/Design Coordinator/Delivery Specialist
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of telecommunication networks and experience working with different Telecom operators and vendors in multicultural environment in different countries
- FTTH planning and design experience on GIS platform; QA and QC of FTTH design and build
- Experienced in team development and management
- Coordination of Right of Way (ROW), land access and road openings
- Records management in Network Engineer’s GIS database
- Proactive and analytical thinker with a solution-focused approach
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook), AutoCAD, ArcGIS design tools
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science (Honours)
Value added: Fluent in Urdu
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.