Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Telecommunication Engineer
Key skills and experience:
- Telecommunication Engineer with a wealth of experience in communication systems, design operations and maintenance, integration between control centre and communication systems, testing and commissioning
- Skilled with transmission systems – RF maintenance, PCM, PDH, SDH, New Generation SDH, Gigabit Ethernet, DWDM and NMS
- Experienced in customer service and supervision with strengths in directing others, problem-solving, customer care handling, all types of inventories and delivering training
- Dedicated, innovative, hands-on, resourceful individual who achieves consistent results
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Works well in a team member as well as individually
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), Flex (Artificial Language & Expert System), Networking Essentials, Windows NT Server 4.0, TCP/IP protocols, Oracle Financial Application -11i, Linux (Operating System)
Qualifications: MBA; Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics); Bachelor of Science
Value added: Fluent in Urdu, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi and Sindhi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.