Seeking: Customer Service/Administration
Key skills and experience:
- Overseas experience in the Telecom sector in a large scale service provider and enterprise network
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of telecom regulatory framework, policies and regulation, implementation of legislation and regulatory compliance
- Highly competent with data/information management
- Well organised with significant ability to meet deadlines
- Able to evaluate consultation papers and deal with spectrum management issues
- Experienced in the implementation of quality service and technical complaint resolution of customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, good initiator, problem-solving skills, excellent project management and time management skills
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
Qualifications: Master of Commerce
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.