Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Seeking: Assistant Accountant
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive accounting experience in preparation of financial accounts, financial/performance analysis, budgeting, General Ledger, fixed asset control, bank reconciliations, handling accounts receivable/payable, and dealing with tax matters etc.
- In-depth knowledge of financial issues which could severely impact the financial and operational systems of companies
- Goal-oriented team leader for many finance teams with passion and strives for excellence in service
- Capable of working independently as has managed entire accounting operations of a small accounting firm reporting directly to top management
- Reliable and dependable with attention to detail, accuracy and able to meet tight deadlines
- Resourceful in completion of projects and undertaking proposals to the Board to improve the business
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Xero
Qualifications: CPA (Australia); CIMA (UK); Master of Business Administration; Bachelor of Science & Business Administration (specialised in Finance)
Value added: Fluent in Sri Lankan
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.