Starting a business can be both exciting and challenging.
Writing a business plan is critical for any business to succeed.
Here are two templates – one is detailed and the other is short form.
If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up some place else, so having a business plan is the best first step towards success in your start up company. Call 0800CHAMBER if you need further guidance.
Auckland Chamber of Commerce offers a range of resources to help you get off to a good start.
- Business Planning: A Basic outline for your business idea
- Legal Structures for small business
- Pricing and costing
- Business start up- Frequently asked questions
- Essential websites
- Checking the viability of your idea
- Checking on your potential competitors
- Creating a business plan
- The right way to apply for a business loan